Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Have been here before but not for a while!!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    ::

Hi Everyone,

I am not really new here, i was a member but have changed my email address so i had to sign up again as i forgot to change it on here before i went with my new provider.

I have been searching this forum for all kinds of things lately and have a few questions that i would like to ask but will do that in the appropriate threads.

I have put my Fabric Wall Art hobby/business on hold for the time being as i have been having some test done to see about some symptoms that i have been experiencing (dizzyness, numbness etc which has been ongoing since Oct last year) In the time that i have been taking it easy, i have come up with a few ideas of other businesses that i might like to start up, so that is why i am back.

I hope to be able to get some valuable advice on here as always and look forward to talking to you all.

Kind Regards
    Kim

LucasArthur
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,171
    Up

Hi Kim

Sorry to hear about you putting things on hold whilst getting some tests done. Hope this is travelling well….

Look forward to hearing more about your ideas through the forum..

Look after yourself.

Jason

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
    Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Kim,
    Welcome back!

Sorry to hear that you’ve been unwell, and hope that you’re feeling tip-top again soon.

If you’d like us to see whether we can combine your old posts with your new ones, please send me a PM with your old profile name in it, and I’ll see what we can sort out.

Look after yourself, and I hope it all clears up quickly.
    Jayne

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.