Home – New Forums Other discussions Have you relocated your business in the same town?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ad2405
    Participant
    • Total posts: 66
    Up
    ::

I’m looking for any stories and accounts of small businesses that have relocated to bigger premises in the same city or town. What did you do? Why? How? Etc etc.
    Anyone got a story?

Robert Gerrish
    • Total posts: 1,274
    Up

Hi there ad2405

Interesting question! Tell me, are you considering taking this step yourself or is this research you’re undertaking for an article or similar?

Robert

ad2405
    Participant
    Up
    Robert Gerrish, post: 195917 wrote:
    Hi there ad2405

Interesting question! Tell me, are you considering taking this step yourself or is this research you’re undertaking for an article or similar?

Robert

Hi Robert, It is a step I am considering and have been considering for some time. My current lease has lapsed and we have not been able to agree on terms with the landlord to resign yet. I have owned the business for 3 years and I have turned it around and last financial year I increased sales and profit by 15%. But we have outgrown where we are. However the business has been in the same building for 27 years.

ad2405
    Participant
    Up

i was hoping to get a reply to this question but nothing. :( its a shame. I really needed advice or case studies to help me. :(

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.