Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Healthy hormones and business – do they mix?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    GuiltFree Business Mother
    • Total posts: 24
    Up
    ::

I think one of the hardest aspects of running a solo business is keeping up our energy in all areas of our life and staying healthy. What some recent research into women’s hormones has found is that our constant juggling and success drive is creating some major changes to our hormones– and the changes aren’t good! Have we been taking our hormones for granted perhaps- assuming they will do what they need to? Would love to hear whether other women business owners consider the impacts of their business on their health? Or do you think this only comes up when a major health issue strikes? Or does it depend on whether work life balance is important to you? Lots of questions.. but I would like to find out whether I am alone in considering my health in my business decisions.

I have the good fortune of hosting a series of webinar discussions for business mothers. The next topic is about the very real impact work and stress is having on women’s hormones so I hope to get some answers then about the changes. But as business women are you thinking about this stuff?

If you want to know more about the webinar series, you are welcome to take a look at: http://www.guiltfreebusinessmothers.com/teleseminars.html

PerfectNotes-Kathy
    • Total posts: 500
    Up

Absolutely I am thinking about the impact of our business on my health – which includes all aspects. Unfortunately, the business is winning at the moment, so my health is not getting the focus it needs, but I hope to turn that around soon (yes… I’ve been saying that at LEAST since Christmas… I know…)

Wish me luck!

Kathy

• Total posts: 24
    Up

Hi Kathy
    Sending you lots of luck and good vibes.
    I know how hard it can be to change focus even a little to things such as health when we are so wrapped up in business – and when the business really inspires and excites you. But I have heard lots of stories from people who let their health and other parts of their life slide and then they have to spend a huge amount of time (and money) to get everything back on track again. So don’t wait too long – even a little each week to give your body some support is better than nothing
    All the best
    Jayne

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.