• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    I_heart_greentea
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi All,

I am new to this forum :)
    quick intro: I have been working in the Banking and Finance industry as an analyst for 6 years and got tired of the repetitive routine at work and always want to to start my own business online.

2 months ago I got approach by a property developer with his idea of creating an online platform to sell developing house and land package to overseas investor. And I have been working on this as a side project for a month now.

I am sure I could learn a lot from the people in this forum, as well as bringing my skills in finance/financial model/sensitivity analysis to help out others.

Pak

AngusP
    • Total posts: 53
    Up

Hi Pak

welcome, hope it goes well for you here. I’m curious about your avatar “1 Heart Greentea” – does that have anything to do with your business?

I like DRINKING green tea : )

Cheers

Angus Pryor
    http://www.galwijihomestead.com
    http://www.mysteryshoppingguide.com.au

MissSassy
    • Total posts: 1,255
    Up

Hi Pak and welcome, Flying Solo is a great wealth of information for you to learn and people to learn from.

I love Green Tea too.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Pak,

Thanks for joining the forum :)

You’re right… there is lots to learn here – please make yourself at home and soak up as much of the collective knowledge as you can.

And yes, we have lots of chats about financial issues, and I’m sure your modelling expertise will be of interest to lots of people. We’d love it if you’d contribute where you can.

Welcome aboard :)
    Jayne

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.