• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    yellowpagesSHOP
    • Total posts: 10
    Up
    ::

I have just finished creating a website http://getbestprice.com.au that I have wanted to do for a very long time. It is a simple concept. Its yellow pages with the prices of products. So if someone wants to buy a shirt in say Brisbane city, You can search for shirts in the city and it will give you different shirts, the price and the shops that are selling it. Thus you can compare prices across shops. Now its time to market. Basically my target market is other businesses. I am joining this forum in the hope that I may get some leads on how best to market my website to businesses.

Facet Marketing
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Hello there,

Just a quick question – have you had a chat to a IP (intellectual property) lawyer about your business name just to make sure it won’t infringe on any trademarks that Sensis may have on the YellowPages name? Just want to make sure as I know the last thing you’ll want when starting a new bus to legal complications.

If you haven’t I really think it would be worth engaging a lawyer to do a few trademark searches etc just to give you the all clear.

Goodluck :)

Felicity

yellowpagesSHOP
    • Total posts: 10
    Up
    Facet Marketing, post: 7044 wrote:
    Hello there,

Just a quick question – have you had a chat to a IP (intellectual property) lawyer about your business name just to make sure it won’t infringe on any trademarks that Sensis may have on the YellowPages name? Just want to make sure as I know the last thing you’ll want when starting a new bus to legal complications.

If you haven’t I really think it would be worth engaging a lawyer to do a few trademark searches etc just to give you the all clear.

Goodluck :)

Felicity

Thanks, yes I have filed for a tradmark.. got to wait and see..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.