• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    ::

Hi,

My name is Trish and I am running a web site called whatshouldidraw.com.au the idea for the the site and app came from our 10 year old son who was constantly asking us what he should draw, frustrated with our unimaginative suggestions he devised his own system, we simply helped him turn it into an iPad app.

We then took his idea one step further and allowed the childs drawings to be uploaded to a web site where parents are able to see the art work on a t-shirt or mug ext.

I am open to any suggestions or ideas on how to market the site as this is new to me.

thanks

Trish

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Trish,

Welcome to Flying Solo, and apologies that your first post got held up in our moderation queue for a while.

I hope you enjoy being part of our community, and that you pick up lots of helpful advice for your new venture here.

All the best,
    Jayne

IncredibleCo
    • Total posts: 406
    Up

Hi Trish, I like the idea that a kid can design their own tee, your website is still in it’s early days I see as none of the features work. I think the site needs a canvas so that kids can login, draw, and order a tee / mug etc. Would make good mothers day / birthday presents.

Also, don’t use Comic Sans, use a Google Font, they’re free!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.