• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Greg_M
    • Total posts: 1,691
    Up
    ::

Hello,

enjoy reading the forum and occasionally would like to comment and hopefully contribute.

My business is a solo affair providing estimating, construction programing and some other stuff, to subcontractors and builders in the commercial construction sector.

Cheers, Greg

LucasArthur
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,171
    Up

Howdy Greg

Welcome,, neat little place here so keep your coffee cup filled to the brim and clean up any mess please ;)

Look forward to seeing you run around and add to some chats.. would love to hear more about you and your business…

Maybe, if you run a web site, add it to your signature.. top of forum is a grey bar with Control Panel on it.. then on left panel is edit signature, add in there..

Be well
    Jason

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
    Greg_M
    • Total posts: 1,691
    Up

Thanks for the welcome.

Your eyes will glaze over with boredom (mine do) if I started to explain my business … that is unless you enjoy having your head buried in hundreds of pages of documents, contracts and digital drawings.

I do have a website, might ad a signature another time, not too fussed about promotion ATM :)

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

Howdy Greg,

Welcome aboard I hope you find some interesting information within the forums.

Steve

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.