• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    the-kazbar
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

My name is Karen and I run the-kazbar. It is a variety store on eBay that sells a bit of everything. I am a mum to 3 children and live in Sydney.

– Karen

IncredibleCo
    • Total posts: 406
    Up

Hi Karen, welcome to the forums. – Phil

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

Hi Karen,

Welcome to the FS family.

Steve

Jodie McLeod
    • Total posts: 345
    Up

Hi Karen,

A big welcome to the Flying Solo forums! Consider this community to be the colleagues and buddies of your “workplace” – who I’m sure will have plenty of advice to help you out with your eBay business.

To help people get to know you better, I’d suggest you fill out your profile a little more (click on “control panel” in the grey bar up above). Other than that, have a read of our forum guidelines and get posting!

Looking forward to seeing you around,

Jodie

LucasArthur
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,171
    Up

Hi Karen

Welcome,,, Really looking forward to reading some posts about eBay now and your experiences..

Take care
    Jason

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
    LucasArthur
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,171
    Up
    the-kazbar, post: 124330 wrote:
    My name is Karen and I run the-kazbar. It is a variety store on eBay that sells a bit of everything. I am a mum to 3 children and live in Sydney.

– Karen

Holy Heck.. OMG, did i just find your store… the-kazbar with 11472 feedback at a rate of 99.8% (total feedback received 14,049)??? 😮

That be some impressive stats.. fantastic to see feedback so high for the volume you do… begging to ask: what are your secrets (LOL)..

Really feel you will be a huge benefit to the community as lots sell on ebay or are wanting to.. hopefully we can reciprocate your input..

Cheers
    Jason

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
    Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

I Rekon your right Jason,

the secret I’m most interested in is how you are so organised karen.

Steve

TheGoldenGoose
    • Total posts: 860
    Up

Extremely impressive stats – well done!

And welcome :)

SuzsSpace
    Participant
    • Total posts: 692
    Up

I think she does it by being herself and having good products. I’ve seen her on the eBay forums.

Hi Karen and welcome to FS.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.