• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Proud Petite
    • Total posts: 11
    Up
    ::

Hi

I’m new to Flying Solo and thought I’d say G’day.

I started up an online clothing company Proud Petites, http://www.proudpetites.com.au last year and would like to make it my full time job (alas, I am, as I’ve seen it referred to on here, on the dark side as well!).

Sales have been slow, and my enthusiasm has dwindled, however, I decided over the festive period to give it another push, and came across this website, which I think is a little gold mine.

There’s some excellent articles and some interesting discussions, so thanks to all who contribute and share their knowledge with newbies like myself.

Cheers

Sue

Brent@Ontrax
    • Total posts: 336
    Up

Sue,

Welcome to the FS Forum. There most definitely is a Gold mine wealth of knowledge in this forum and it is very easy to get sucked into it reading and answering questions.

Good Luck with your adventure. I’m sure you’ll get the answers you need for you business to succeed and go Full-Time working for yourself.

Brent

Jodie McLeod
    • Total posts: 345
    Up

Hi Sue,

A warm welcome to the Flying Solo forums!

What a good ‘little’ business idea ;)

Glad to hear the website and forums have re-sparked your enthusiasm. We have plenty of online fashion retailers around here who I’m sure will offer support and help as you rev up again.

On another note, you might like to create a signature for your forum posts by clicking on “control panel” to the left of the grey bar above.

Happy posting!

Jodie

tonyk
    • Total posts: 1,430
    Up

Welcome to the forums, Sue. I hope you enjoy your time on here. All the best with your venture.

michnichols
    • Total posts: 236
    Up

Hi Sue,
    Welcome to FS Forums.
    As a newbie business owner I’ve found the forums and articles so beneficial too.
    Look forward to seeing you round the forum, and I’m sure it will not be too long before you are a FT biz owner.

Proud Petite
    • Total posts: 11
    Up

Thanks all.

I’ve added my signature Jodie.

Cheers

Sue

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

Hi Sue,

Welcome to the forum,
    I hope you find the answers to get the boost your looking for.

Steve

Michelle Johnson
    • Total posts: 97
    Up

Hi Sue,
    Welcome to the forums, I have some experience in online clothing sales and it is a tough game – best of luck and feel free to drop me a line if you would like any help :)

Kind regards,
    Michelle

LucasArthur
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,171
    Up

Hi Sue

Welcome, and i must say i am really excited to hear you have made the decision to push through your current situation and lift your enthusiasm.

You will certainly find FS awesome for this,, whether its posting for help or simply reading others posts for inspiration…

Look forward to hearing from you on the boards..

Jason

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
    TheGoldenGoose
    • Total posts: 860
    Up

Welcome to the site Sue! Nice to have you on here :)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.