• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    lazarofa
    • Total posts: 8
    Up
    ::

Hi,
    Just joined the forum today!

Does anyone know how I can find pre-owned dealers of all types of products, not just handbags?

Also, I can provide website services for anyone needing any help with their website. I work full time in the website production industry. Please contact me!

Thanks
    Atts

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

Hi Atts,

Welcome to the forum,
    Unsure where to find the products your looking for but if you want web work I think you should include contact details to your post.

Steve

lazarofa
    Up
    Divert To Mobile, post: 160421 wrote:
    Hi Atts,

Welcome to the forum,
    Unsure where to find the products your looking for but if you want web work I think you should include contact details to your post.

Steve

My email address is [email protected] if anyone needs help with web work.

Thanks
    Atturina

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Atts,

Welcome to Flying Solo :)

As Steve mentioned, we might be in a better position to point you in the right direction regarding second hand dealers if you can provide us with the sort of products you’re looking for.

Re the web services, probably the best approach is to set up a forum signature that includes not just your contact details but also your web address so that anyone who’s interested can check out your portfolio.

Thanks for joining the forum,
    Jayne

lazarofa
    Up
    FS Concierge, post: 160528 wrote:
    Hi Atts,

Welcome to Flying Solo :)

As Steve mentioned, we might be in a better position to point you in the right direction regarding second hand dealers if you can provide us with the sort of products you’re looking for.

Re the web services, probably the best approach is to set up a forum signature that includes not just your contact details but also your web address so that anyone who’s interested can check out your portfolio.

Thanks for joining the forum,
    Jayne

Most looking for suppliers of pre-owned luxury handbags.

I shall update my forum signature when I have a web address :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.