• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Gubba
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

Hi, I was browsing on how to start a food business in ACT, so far the road is a bit bumpy :-(

I have just moved to ACT from Singapore, here I want to continue my home baking business and expand it to other food biz. After I quit my office work to be a stay at home mother, I found my passion for baking and my home baking business has been running for 3 years before I moved to Australia. Back in the 80s, my grandparents used to run a bakery, my dream is to run a cake and catering business here in Australia, but with all the regulations I feel really overwhelmed. There are only so little things that I can do in home kitchen, I don’t know what or how to start business without breaking the bank…

After reading some of the posts in the forum, I feel that there are a lot of you who were in the same position as I am, I really hoping to be able to get valuable advice from you.

Thanks

Michelle Johnson
    • Total posts: 97
    Up

Hi Gubba,
    Sounds like you have some fun times ahead of you! You sound like you are very passionate about your business idea which is a great start.

I would start with the food authority website that is relevant for your state, however feel free to message me privately if you would like more info I have some experience with food businesses.

Best of luck and enjoy!
    Michelle

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Gubba,

Sorry to hear that it’s been such a frustrating time for you!

She’s not local to you, but you may like to check out the work of Jane from My Other Kitchen, who has been a member here for a long time.

This is her forum profile, and this is her website – she may be able to direct you to people who offer a similar service in your area.

I hope it all comes together for you soon,
    Jayne

Gubba
    • Total posts: 3
    Up

I will check it out! Thank you! :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.