• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Dan_1
    • Total posts: 23
    Up
    ::

Hi Guy’s,
    I’m Dan, I thought I would take a minute to reintroduce myself after a Longggg break from the Flying Solo Forum Experience.

A little about me,
    I currently work full time in an account management/sales support role for a large company that supplies equipment and services to the mining industry.

I have also had experience in many other operational roles from hands on trades to department and people management roles.

I am a self proclaimed work aholic with a passion for success.

My partner and I have also started a property management business that we operate out of our home in the Hunter Valley.

Additional to this my Partner and I have also agree to take over her parents existing real estate business with the view to incorporate both our existing business in theirs in the future. This integration/transition is currently what takes up all of my partners free time and also any spare time that I have when I am not at work with my own Job.

In my spare time, I love to get into the Outdoors with plenty of Camping, 4wding and water sports.

Anyways that’s enough about me.

Looking forward to meeting you all and getting back involved with the discussions and networks on the Forum.

Hope to talk to you soon.

Thanks

Dan

GuestMember
    • Total posts: 318
    Up

Thanks for the intro. Sounds like you’ve got your hands full with these businesses! Look forward to seeing you around here.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Nice to see you back on the boards Dan, and to hear that all is going well :)

It sounds like things are going great guns for you guys!

Welcome back :)
    Jayne

Dan_1
    • Total posts: 23
    Up

Thanks Guys, Looking forward to getting back on board.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.