Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hello and good afternoon to all

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    James Millar
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1,739
    Up
    ::

Firstly by way of introduction – my name is James Millar and I am a director of 360 Partners (Melbourne).

Our advisory business consolidates several skill sets under the one brand. The current offerings are business consulting services, corporate finance, accounting and taxation. SME IT services are also in the pipeline as we think they represent a significant (and currently under serviced) challenge for growing businesses in today’s environment.

Some background on me. My professional advisory career commenced at Ernst & Young (Melbourne) in the Entrepreneurial Services Division (so I guess I’m in the right place!). From there I progressed into public practice SME accounting and advisory services (including taxation), acquired a practice and then recently divested some part to allow for more focus on servicing and supporting growing SME’s.

Whilst our services cover a pretty broad spectrum, it would be fair to say that our real strengths are in the development of dynamic SME’s. From pre startup (an idea at embryo stage) through to sale / exit or succession – and everything in between.

As part of our capital operations (informal seed fund), we have also had significant success in co founding several businesses. So I guess you could say we practice what we preach.

Anyway that’s a little bit about me and about us. I intend on contributing to this forum by offering advice and observations where possible and to be completely transparent, hopefully we will find some potential clients and investment candidates along the way.

I look forward to supporting this forum.

Helping build better businesses and better lives with expert financial and taxation advice. [email protected] www.360partners.com.au 03 9005 4900
    jdyason
    • Total posts: 43
    Up

Hi James,

Welcome to the forum. I have no doubt that your experience and knowledge will serve people here well.

I look forward to your posts.

Kind Regards,

JAD

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi James

Just wanted to add my warm welcome to JAD’s. Looks like you offer a very comprehensive service there, and we’ll look forward to your contribution. Hopefully you also find that hanging out here gives you some new insights into the concerns of your target market.

All the best,
    Jayne

Burgo
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2,104
    Up

Welcome James,

Its very refreshing to see young people with good qualifications and experience putting their hand up and offering to help others who are just starting out.

Thanks James it is appreciated
    patrick

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.