Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hello! – Connor from Mgroup

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Connor Lim
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone,

Would like to introduce myself, owner of a small company in Singapore distributing baby products, I am Singaporean and spent a few years in Brisbane studying for my university degree. Absolutely love Australia and Australians. This is part of the reason why i am interested to expand my business into Australia but without contacts this is really hard. Hopefully I can learn a few things from everyone here and meet a few friends!

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Connor,

Welcome to Flying Solo, and thanks for introducing yourself.

If you’re able to tell us a bit more about your business, you may just find that there are some folk here who’d like to network with you :)

Good luck with it all,
    Jayne

MartinN
    • Total posts: 20
    Up

Hi there Connor –

The first thing that popped into my head when you said your business was around baby products was WAHM (Work At Home Mums).

Maybe some sort of networking venture eg; Avon.

Just thinking out aloud…

All the best.

Connor Lim
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Thank you Jayne and Martin for your welcoming messages!

Hi Jayne, for a short introduction. Basically its a Singaporean Brand, Our flagship product is the Merricart (formerly known as Miniwalker) A lightweight and compact tandem stroller.
    This is our website http://www.merricart.com all the features and details are covered in that website in a nutshell!
    Really hope to network with someone in the baby business to start our business footprint in Australia.

Hi Martin,

WAHM are very good contacts and we have many retailers in Singapore/Malaysia who are working at home moms. But to do a networking venture like an MLM might not be viable because we sell mostly strollers and its unlikely there will be many repeat customers although a good percentage of our customers are referred to us by their friends.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.