Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hello.. Could I please get some feedback?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    miamiheat
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Hi there, hoping you can help me out with some feedback for an idea I have.

1/ If your favourite restaurant had an offer stating “kids eat free with every full paying adult”, would you use that voucher?

2/ Would you pay $1 for that voucher? (so that you go to that restaurant, show the voucher, and pay the amount for your meals minus whatever the voucher entitled you to?)

3/ Do you find that there are so many group buying sites that the choice is overwhelming, but when you are actually looking for eg. a dinner to suit XYZ criteria, nothing much matches?

Thanks very much all those who respond.

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

1. yes
    2. yes
    3. no – because i dont go to those websites

Leonie_C
    • Total posts: 15
    Up

Hi
    I’m with DTM

1. yes
    2. yes
    3. Don’t use group buying sites or booklets. I find I often don’t use them. If I have a voucher in my pocket that you gave me from last time I was there and I had a great time, then I’d be very likely to use it again.

good luck!
    Leonie

Blue Jet
    • Total posts: 189
    Up

Hello

1. yes
    2. yes
    3. no

Uncomplicating
    • Total posts: 731
    Up
    miamiheat, post: 120705 wrote:

1/ If your favourite restaurant had an offer stating “kids eat free with every full paying adult”, would you use that voucher?

2/ Would you pay $1 for that voucher? (so that you go to that restaurant, show the voucher, and pay the amount for your meals minus whatever the voucher entitled you to?)

3/ Do you find that there are so many group buying sites that the choice is overwhelming, but when you are actually looking for eg. a dinner to suit XYZ criteria, nothing much matches?

1. I would, but only because it was already my favourite restaurant

2. No brainer considering the above

3. No. Like the others, I don’t use websites or voucher books.

LucasArthur
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,171
    Up

1. Definitely, its my fave restaurant… SWEET… now, just gotta get the kids to like Malay cooking as well..

2. Think so, although i tend to be a little sceptical about anything i have to pay for upfront to receive a benefit from.. tends to be the ‘too good to be true motto’ playing in my head.

3. I am like the others.. i dont visit coupon sites.. sorry.

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
    TheGoldenGoose
    • Total posts: 860
    Up

Hi there!

I would form a survey and ask only people within your target audience to answer – age, sex and kid-status can severely impact the results of this survey for you!

:)

1/ no
    2/ no
    3/ yes

SavvySME
    • Total posts: 201
    Up

Yes if I had a kid.

Sure, seems like a good deal.

Too much noise, I stopped paying attention to them

soliddata
    • Total posts: 392
    Up

Yep I like that idea. Finding places where kids are welcome/encouraged is a challenge, so this deal would point them out for me – the kids eating free is a bonus.

Kev

NathanB
    Participant
    • Total posts: 775
    Up
    soliddata, post: 121551 wrote:
    Yep I like that idea. Finding places where kids are welcome/encouraged is a challenge, so this deal would point them out for me – the kids eating free is a bonus.

Kev

It would also help me avoid places where kids are welcome/encouraged :P

hallycrane
    • Total posts: 8
    Up

1. Yes

2. Yes, very good price.

3. No interest in group buying sites.

Regards,

Hally

David@Verve Recruitment
    • Total posts: 247
    Up
    miamiheat, post: 120705 wrote:

1) Yes, if I had kids

2) Why not, it’s a bargain

3) Probably, if you were to spend the time looking for them

My advice, promote what’s good for you, and what you feel is good for the customer. The customer doesn’t need to get the best deal of the century each and every time, and if they do, they’re not you’re type of customer. And if they are your type of customer you probably won’t be in business for very long.

Offer a great deal in the first place. One that works for you, and the customer. If not just join the ranks of the rest of them.

Mandrake
    • Total posts: 9
    Up

Hi miamiheat. Here is some feedback as you requested:

If I had kids and I thought the food was nutritious I would.

Have vouchers available on line FREE when people submit name and email address. Sell vouchers on location for $1.

I haven’t explored group buying sites therefore cannot comment on this.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.