• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    BruceR
    • Total posts: 195
    Up
    ::

Hi,

Although I’m not a new FS member I have just launched a new business. I’m a management accountant who wants to put my money where my mouth is and have some skin in the game (plus other related clichés!).

Cycle Tours Global is a resource for tourists who like to cycle and cyclists who like to tour. It is an online database (worlds largest!) of cycling tours and holidays around the globe – there are over 4,000 tours currently listed with more being added every day…

This is a B2C business which is new for me so I’m looking forward to reading and joining the forum with 2 hats on!

Thanks for reading!
    Bruce

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

Hi Bruce,

Sounds like a great idea, I have a friend who recently returned from a tour through Italy. His report was he absolutely loved it. Best of luck with the site.

Steve

PRO
    • Total posts: 450
    Up

Hi Bruce

Welcome. I am also a newbie to this forum, but it all good so far. I did a Cairns to Brisbane racing tour in the 90’s and it was outstanding. Now I may have trouble riding to Carina, but sounds like a great concept.

D

BruceR
    Up
    Divert To Mobile, post: 147022 wrote:
    Hi Bruce,

Sounds like a great idea, I have a friend who recently returned from a tour through Italy. His report was he absolutely loved it. Best of luck with the site.

Steve

Thanks Steve!

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up

Hi Bruce,

Cool business idea!

Had a bit of a look, but I couldn’t get the site to display any results? There are so many options I guess the one I picked didn’t have any tours available.

Might be a good idea to start a little more broad… so that whatever they choose there will also be something to see, then the user can drill down further.

Having an option to see all tours by country for example would be cool.

Good luck with it!

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Bruce,

It’s awesome to see you here! :)

Welcome back, and congratulations on the new venture. I hope it’s a roaring success.

Jayne

Solly
    • Total posts: 10
    Up

Do you advertise much about your business.. Say, to your customers or members..

BruceR
    Up
    MatthewKeath, post: 147283 wrote:
    Hi Bruce,

Cool business idea!

Had a bit of a look, but I couldn’t get the site to display any results? There are so many options I guess the one I picked didn’t have any tours available.

Might be a good idea to start a little more broad… so that whatever they choose there will also be something to see, then the user can drill down further.

Having an option to see all tours by country for example would be cool.

Good luck with it!

Hi Matthew,

Thanks for visiting the site – the feedback is very much appreciated! I’m not sure what you searched on but you only need to choose one filter (including country) so the search can be as broad or narrow as you like.

Cheers!

BruceR
    Up
    Solly, post: 147315 wrote:
    Do you advertise much about your business.. Say, to your customers or members..

Hi Solly,
    No I don’t, but use social media (particularly Facebook) extensively. It is a new business and I will do more publicity in coming months…

tonyk
    • Total posts: 1,430
    Up

Welcome to the forums, Bruce. I hope your venture proves to be a successful one.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.