Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hello everyone…

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    bencament
    • Total posts: 10
    Up
    ::

My name’s Ben, I’m just starting out on a venture into retail marketing.

My business is called ‘Retail Exposure’.

I’ve recently written a booklet called ’52 Customer Magnets’ which outlines a year’s worth of ways to attract customers to a retail business. This booklet is due to be released in both eBook and hard copy format within the next 2 weeks.

I have also started a blog where I outline in a bit more depth some more ideas of how to attract customers and keep them coming back. If you’d like to have a read visit it here

I am currently still working as a Retail Food Trainer with Positive Training Solutions where I train staff in major food chains such as Subway, Coffee Club & Wendy’s. As part of this job I am always in shopping centres or business strips helping staff get better at customer service to keep their customers coming back.

In time i’d like to move more into consultancy and developing retail marketing plans, as I believe I have alot to offer small businesses in my experiences in the industry.

Feel free to bug me with questions or ask for my advice, as I’ll most probably do the same to you :-)

Burgo
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2,104
    Up

Welcome Ben to a forum where you may be able to help many of our small retailers become bigger retailers.
    Impressed with your business idea and wish you well.
    So where are you situated City etc so our members can get in touch

bradzo
    • Total posts: 335
    Up

Hi Ben

Welcome to Flying Solo!

Some nice info on your website – well done.
    Congratulations.

Cheers
    Brad

bencament
    • Total posts: 10
    Up

Hi gents,

Thanks for the replies.

I’m currently located in Melbourne.

Looking forward to contributing further on the forums.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.