• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Magnetite
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

My name is Ben Lafleur,

For the past 12 years I have run a boutique franchise company that specializes in retrofit double glazing. I have set myself a goal over the next 6 months to implement a comprehensive social media strategy, to benefit all the Magnetite outlets across Australia & NZ. I’m new to Flying Solo and look forward to learning from all of you and sharing what I find and what I know (?)

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi there Ben,

Thanks for introducing yourself.

If you’re keen to chat about social media strategy you’ve come to the right place as it’s one of our favourite topics :)

Please feel free to post any questions you have, and I’m sure people will jump in with their advice and ideas.

All the best,
    Jayne

Stuart B
    • Total posts: 1,070
    Up

Hey ben welcome to the forums, sounds like an interesting business! If you need any assistance with the on-line aspect of your business feel free to get in contact with me. LemonChip will be happy to help :)

mexham
    • Total posts: 302
    Up

Welcome Ben, and good luck with the social media strategy.

As Jayne mentioned, it is always a bit of a hot topic, so have a look through some previous threads I’m sure you’ll get up to speed on it all pretty quick.

Cheers,
    Mike

Sir Movealot
    • Total posts: 91
    Up

Hey Ben,

Welcome to the forums. I’d imagine double glazing is probably one industry that requires a lot of word of mouth advertising.

All the best with your social media strategy.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.