Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hello everyone!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    curious entrepreneur
    • Total posts: 6
    Up
    ::

G’day,

I’m Saad from Melbourne. FS is just a great platform to share information.

I’m interested in opening a RTO in Melbourne. I have not yet selected the courses that I would be running but just wanted to ask people to share their experiences while getting through Audit process etc.

Thanks people for sharing information.

curious entrepreneur
    Up
    melissa3, post: 0 wrote:
    Hi,
    I’m new on this forum, nice to be here. :)

Yes, it is really nice to be here. What is your background? Are you a business owner or looking forward to starting one?

I have a finance and insurance industry background and now looking forward to starting a RTO.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Saad,

Welcome to the forum. Apologies, but “Melissa” was a spammer, and is gone now.

We do have a few people around here who run training organisations, so I hope you’re able to find the info you’re looking for. Meanwhile, we’ll look forward to hearing about your courses when the time is right.

All the best.

Jayne

curious entrepreneur
    Up
    FS Concierge, post: 67864 wrote:
    Hi Saad,

Welcome to the forum. Apologies, but “Melissa” was a spammer, and is gone now.

We do have a few people around here who run training organisations, so I hope you’re able to find the info you’re looking for. Meanwhile, we’ll look forward to hearing about your courses when the time is right.

All the best.

Jayne

Thanks Jayne.

Yeah I look forward to getting more information about people’s experiences with their RTOs.

If you don’t mind me asking how much time per week do you spend on this forum. LOL! As you have so many posts. :-)

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    curious entrepreneur, post: 68070 wrote:
    If you don’t mind me asking how much time per week do you spend on this forum. LOL! As you have so many posts. :-)

Ha ha, yes Saad, I am here a LOT! I’m part of the FS crew, and the forum is my baby, so I’m always sticking my nose in somewhere. Please feel free to give me a holler if you ever have any questions or need any help.

Have a great day,
    Jayne

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.