• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    AJLM
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone:) My name is Jacinta, I’m a stay at home mum who has a few things going of late.

The first is being a Flaschengeist consultant via direct/corporate sales as well as party plan. I’ve been doing this for around 3 years now. ..Flaschengeist offers European style glass bottles with the choice of picking and choosing unique liqueurs to go inside..we also do 24crt Gold Flake Wines as well as Gourmet Oils & Vinegars. A big part of my job is offering people taste tests of our products – Try before you Buy…one of the things that attracted me to this company in the first place.

The second is a free website directory I originally started mid to late 2010 (Find that Party Plan!Australia) ; specifically designed for party plan consultants. I have since added Events and Fundraising, Online Shopping and Home Business Opportunities, and am working on adding paid advertising… but as a novice at website design it is an interesting challenge and an ongoing one:) I’m learning as I go basically but it is one of the reasons I have decided to join this micro community….

Look forward to chatting with you all at some point; I’ll most likely be trying to pick your brains about something I’m getting stuck on!

Jacinta

http://www.flaschengeist.com.au
    http://www.findthatpartyplanaustralia.com

Sinsational
    • Total posts: 13
    Up

Hey Jacinta, i too am a sahm of 2 and busily working on a ‘adult product’ party plan company with a friend of mine. Im going to check out your website now :) Goodluck with everything you have going on!
    Nikohl

Neddy
    • Total posts: 392
    Up

Hi Jacinta – welcome to FS. It’s a great place to network and pick people’s brains!

Good luck with your sites.

Just wondering if you have thought of getting yourself a .com.au domain name rather than a .com?

Cheers, Ned

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Jacinta,

Nice to meet you, and thanks for joining the forum.

Brain pick away – we love it! And I’m sure you’ll find others very grateful for your contribution to our chats too.

All the best,
    Jayne

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.