• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ontrapaneur
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

this is an incredible website i must say, came across it by fluke chance. I am a 25 year old, came to Australia about 16 years ago as a refugee. I am now seriously considering starting a business venture once i graduate from university in about 2 years time. The business will be initially in agriculture and livestock, then hopefully expand into other vital areas such as energy and mining. The catch is, i intend to have the business based in Australia (Townsville), but operate overseas. How ambitious is this? Any input is highly appreciated!

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

Hello ontrapaneur,

Welcome to the forum.
    What kind of business were you thinking of starting?

Steve

ontrapaneur
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    Divert To Mobile, post: 126553 wrote:
    Hello ontrapaneur,

Welcome to the forum.
    What kind of business were you thinking of starting?

Steve
    Hi Steve, it is mainly agricultural and livestock. I am looking to develop some land and turn into farm and livestock grazing areas. The majority of the activities will take place overseas (east Africa), however the clients will be mainly from Asia.

sam_leader
    • Total posts: 660
    Up

Hi Ontrapreneur,

Welcome to the forum, I hope you gain lots of information and inspiration from this forum.

Why not add a signature so people can see at a glance who you are and what you do? Access the settings via Control Panel in the top left.

I look forward to reading more from you.

Sam

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.