Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hello everyone!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Kaney
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi there,

I am very excited to be joining this forum. I need to learn so much about business. I am a hospital pharmacist and I have no business experience but I am really keen to get my business off the ground.

My business idea is all about getting people to change their mindset to lead a healthier life. I would like to open a lifestyle clinic with a cognitive behavioural therapist, nutritionist, clinical pharmacists, fitness instructors and a masseuse. This is the A Team! They will help people to exercise, stop smoking, manage their medications effectively, reduce stress levels and eat a healthy diet, I am looking to rent a property and build a multiplex gym, consultant clinics, a kitchen for cooking classes, fitness studios and a health spa. If a client attends one of those areas then they gain reward points. They can save up the points and treat themselves at the on site Rewards shop.

I know this idea is very ambitious for my first project. Im also not sure if people will invest in my idea due to my personal lack of experience in business. I’m really not sure where to start….I was thinking of finishing writing my business plan and set up a meeting with the bank manager?? I am concerned they will laugh at my plans.

Any hints, tips and advice would be much appreciated. Note: I did try an online version of the business….but it is not going too well. Check out http://www.healthchoicecomplete.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.