• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Natalie – Candow RMS
    • Total posts: 4
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone

My name is Natalie and after months of lurking and lots of reading I have today become a member of Flying Solo.

My little business is Candow Receivables Management Solutions. I assist small to medium business in staying on top of the following up of outstanding costs/invoices owed by their customers and clients.

I am not a debt collector simply an extension of the accounts department within a business. Chasing outstanding costs is one of the tasks that seems to get pushed to the side in the running of a business and my services give business owners one less thing to have to worry about regarding their cash flow.

I look forward to getting to know you all and learning lots along the way!

MissSassy
    • Total posts: 1,255
    Up

Welcome Natalie

Great business to help small business – It is often a chore that is forgotten or left because people don’t like it. Then the business struggles with cash flow and the bad cycle continues.

Enjoy Flying Solo

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Natalie,

We LOVE it when lurkers take the plunge and decide to introduce themselves, so THANK YOU for being here :)

Nice to meet you,
    Jayne

Natalie – Candow RMS
    Up

Thank you both!

You’re right MissSassy. It is often one of the most neglected aspects. Some people find it a very daunting task to have to do! Life can me made much simpler for everyone involved with someone neutral to the business taking care of things

Simply Money Honey
    • Total posts: 78
    Up

Hi Natalie

Love the idea of your business. Definitely an area many business owners don’t enjoy.

Cheers

Gabrielle

LuchiaBloomfield
    • Total posts: 117
    Up

My mum’s a book keeper and can relate to that problem – I’ve let her know about your services and passed on your email!

Natalie – Candow RMS
    Up
    Simply Money Honey, post: 184929 wrote:
    Hi Natalie

Love the idea of your business. Definitely an area many business owners don’t enjoy.

Cheers

Gabrielle

Thanks Gabrielle

Natalie – Candow RMS
    Up
    LuchiaBloomfield, post: 185027 wrote:
    My mum’s a book keeper and can relate to that problem – I’ve let her know about your services and passed on your email!

Thanks so much Luchia :)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.