Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hello Everyone from All Handwritten!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    All Handwritten
    • Total posts: 5
    Up
    ::

You type it. We write it. We post it. Done!

The personal touch is still a winner for businesses. A handwritten envelope will most likely be opened before any other mail and handwritten note will certainly put a smile on the face of the recipient.

I would love to hear from you soon if you are planning to send Christmas, New Years, Thankyou, Birthday or other correspondence to your clients or employees soon.

Who has time to do handwritten notes? We do! We help businesses connect with customers and individuals stay in touch, better than technology ever could!

HOW DOES IT WORK?
    1/ Provide us with your stationery and preferred method of postage;
    2/ Email your message and delivery addresses;
    3/ MAGIC! Your handwritten mailing will arrive in your recipient’s real letterbox!

You’ve just sent a handwritten note without actually writing it yourself!

We … are real people, writing each letter the old-fashioned way with a pen and paper;
    We … respect your privacy.
    We … do not advertise our services anywhere on the card or envelope, or disclose any of your information to third parties.
    We …will be happy to write just one card for you, or your whole database!
    We …are happy to provide samples of handwriting prior to commencement.

Looking forward to building great relationships on Flying Solo!
    Cheers!

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Hi Samantha,

Welcome to Flying Solo!

I like your pitch and look forward to seeing you around the forums. :)

Dave

Thomas – CheckVault
    • Total posts: 20
    Up

I love this idea :-)

Are you planning to have a website for this service or will you just have the facebook site?

adrian
    Participant
    • Total posts: 181
    Up

Very cool idea, and getting handwritten postcards sent out would kill it over printed ones. But this is screaming out for some example images…

Best of luck with it!

All Handwritten
    Up
    FS Forum Support, post: 203502 wrote:
    Hi Samantha,

Welcome to Flying Solo!

I like your pitch and look forward to seeing you around the forums. :)

Dave

Thanks so much Dave! Just a quick question … when someone posts a comment to a thread I’m in, is there a setting to get email notifications??

All Handwritten
    Up
    Thomas – CheckVault, post: 203508 wrote:
    I love this idea :-)

Are you planning to have a website for this service or will you just have the facebook site?

Thanks Thomas, I’m so glad you love the idea! Let me know if ever you’d like to trial it with some of your clients etc.
    To start with I will just have the Facebook site (for purely cost reasons!) … unless you have any suggestions of inexpensive options!?
    Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Cheers,
    Sam

All Handwritten
    Up
    adrian, post: 203510 wrote:
    Very cool idea, and getting handwritten postcards sent out would kill it over printed ones. But this is screaming out for some example images…

Best of luck with it!

Thanks Adrian, nice feedback!
    I’m putting some images of the handwriting used etc onto the Facebook page shortly. What sort of images do you think people would really want to see? I appreciate you taking the time to comment. Perhaps you could have a look at FB and let me know any other feedback you think of. Thanks, Sam

Thomas – CheckVault
    • Total posts: 20
    Up
    All Handwritten, post: 203520 wrote:
    Thanks Thomas, I’m so glad you love the idea! Let me know if ever you’d like to trial it with some of your clients etc.
    To start with I will just have the Facebook site (for purely cost reasons!) … unless you have any suggestions of inexpensive options!?
    Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Cheers,
    Sam

I think your’re fine starting out with Facebook only until you start getting some clients. Pinterest would also a good fit for you.

Cheers,
    Thomas

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    All Handwritten, post: 203519 wrote:
    Thanks so much Dave! Just a quick question … when someone posts a comment to a thread I’m in, is there a setting to get email notifications??

Hi Samantha,

If you click on the Control panel link in the grey bar above the forum, you’ll find a menu option called Edit options (about half way down the left hand side). On that page, again about halfway down, you’ll find ‘Default thread subscription mode‘. Use the drop down menu to choose the option you prefer, and then scroll all the way to the bottom of the page to save your changes.

Let us know if you need any help with it,
    Jayne

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.