Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hello Everyone, I am Katie Zeal

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    katiezeal
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

I am Katie Zeal, just finished with my high school and started working as an intern content writer. I joined here to learn from experienced people onboard. Besides work, my interests are reading books, listening to the music, websurfing and also have in interest in SEO. I love to read and share the good stuff on the net with other people around.

kathiemt
    • Total posts: 1,167
    Up

Hello Katie and welcome. How lucky you are, and smart, to find a place like this so early in your working career. You have definitely come to a good place to learn and I wish you all the best for your future plans. I’ll be watching for your progress!

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

Hi Katie,

Welcome to the forum.
    There are a bunch of seo experts here to thrash ideas with your bound to learn a lot.

Steve

Rishi_G
    • Total posts: 25
    Up

Welcome to the forum, Katie! Wish you all the best for your content writing work.

Cheers,
    Rishi
    http://www.RishiGraphy.com I People, Lifestyle & Event Photography
    http://www.facebook.com/RishiGraphy

Rowan@quaotic
    Participant
    • Total posts: 712
    Up

Welcome katie,
    You can ask anything here and get good answers. I also do some content work on the side. I like it but I couldn’t do it for a full-time income. Working on the computer makes me fat, lol.

Anyway… feel at home and look through the threads for excellent info. You will find a lot to think about.

Cheers,
    Rowan

Corey
    • Total posts: 568
    Up

g’day Katie and welcome to Flying Solo

Cheers
    Corey

kathiemt
    • Total posts: 1,167
    Up
    donkeynomad, post: 123802 wrote:
    Welcome katie,
    You can ask anything here and get good answers. I also do some content work on the side. I like it but I couldn’t do it for a full-time income. Working on the computer makes me fat, lol.

Anyway… feel at home and look through the threads for excellent info. You will find a lot to think about.

Cheers,
    Rowan

You weren’t glued to your chair at home were you Rowan? You can get up and go out and get some exercise you know :D

Yes, I found I put on weight after being home for some considerable time (10 years at the time) but then found a hobby that had exercise in it and that helps me to keep things down. Chocolate’s been my biggest downfall.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.