Home Forums New here? Share your story Hello eveyone!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    JustinC
    • Total posts: 1

Greatful to have found a place where people exchange ideas and give advice to startup newbies.I have so many ideas that I would like to see come to fruition but lack the skills to follow through at this particular time. Ecommerce and being a reseller seems a good place to start and get my feet wet. Would like to talk to people who have experience as resellers of products sourced by wholesalers and distributors. How to deal with distributors. Ecommerce platforms to use.
    Are niche markets more profitable? I am based in the Northern Beaches Sydney and anyone local who would meet for coffee and chat would be much appreciated.
    Very motivated to start new businesses and test ideas with the right skilled people.

Cheers

Justin

GuestMember
    • Total posts: 318

Welcome Justin. Probably best to start a specific question in another category. I look forward to seeing you around.

Dave Gillen – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,543

Hi Justin,

Welcome aboard the forums! We do have some experienced e-commerce owners in here, so hopefully you can find someone in your area to chat with.
    Also have a look at http://flying-solo.meetup.com/ for relevant meetups in your area.

Another idea is to find an ecommerce site that you like (from your area) and get in touch with the owner and offer to buy them lunch. :)

Good luck!

Dave

Dave Gillen - Client Acquisition | Brisbane | (07) 3180 0288
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.