Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hello – First Timer!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ryzza75
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi All,

I’ve just joined this website which appears quite good for learning anything there is to know about running small businesses.

I’ve just registered my own cleaning business and thought I would say hello. I’m a first timer to running a business and I’m sure I’ll be reading and posting questions and experiences as I move along.

Ryan,

RyanMcCausland
    • Total posts: 55
    Up

Always good to have another Ryan on the forum! Welcome and best of luck with the new venture!

Regards,

Ryan

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi there Ryan,

Nice to meet you, and thank you for joining us here on the forum :)

You’ll find some very experienced cleaners around here, so there should be lots of opportunities to pick up info to help you run your new business.

All the best with it,
    Jayne

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up
    Ryzza75, post: 170768 wrote:
    Hi All,

I’ve just joined this website which appears quite good for learning anything there is to know about running small businesses.

I’ve just registered my own cleaning business and thought I would say hello. I’m a first timer to running a business and I’m sure I’ll be reading and posting questions and experiences as I move along.

Ryan,Welcome Ryan,

i look forward to reading your posts.

Cheers,

Matt

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hey Ryan.

Can I suggest learning about how to increase your online presence. People looking for your type of services really just go to their computer and type in “cleaner ………Your town”. You need make sure you are on page 1 for the important keywords in your town.

You can make your own website using wordpress. it is so easy. just watch a you tube video on how to do it. I like to use the responsive theme, if that helps. It will cost you next to nothing. If you are increadibly lazy you can use fiverr to find someone to make it for probably around $20.

You can get to page one of google search with two ways. The first is to pay for traffick through google adwords. It is very easy and a great way to start. You are mad if you are not using this, there is sure to be youtube video showing how to use it in 5 minutes or something.

The second is to generate organic traffick to your website. The best way to do this is to make it a blog and have a few articles with the keywords your are targeting as the headline, and scattered through the main text. I can write forever on ranking you website, however you just need to know that it is easy, and you should look into it, seriously.

Maybe you already know all of this, maybe you don’t. Hopefully someone gets some use out of this post.

Best of luck mate.

P.S Are you trying to build a cleaning empire or just build yourself a steady flow of work? If it is an empire then think of your business like you are going to franchise it. Systemise everything.

Kurt

Ryzza75, post: 170768 wrote:
    Hi All,

Ryan,

Lindz
    • Total posts: 254
    Up

Hello Ryan,

You’ve come to the right place. Hope to hear more from you as your business grows.

All best,

Lindsay

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.