Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hello Flying Solo

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    24479#deleted
    • Total posts: 33
    Up
    ::

I’ve been told this is where Business Networking is headed.

My name is Sylvester and I am currently in conjuction with a large company dealing with office supplies and equipment.

I would love to use this platform as a way of reaching out to new and even long running business who are looking to save money on their office supplies.

I range in Copiers, toners, inks and even paper.

I’d love to hear from anyone out there who may have a referal or would like some assistance preparing their office for the new financial year.

Thanks guys!!!

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Sylvester,

Welcome to the forum.

To help us get to know you better, we’d love it if you’d fill in your profile in ‘Control panel‘, including details of where you’re based.

In the interests of transparency, it would be great if you could add your company details to your forum signature too.

Thanks very much – hope you enjoy hanging out here, and that it helps you gain some useful insights into the needs and concerns of small business owners.

Best wishes,
    Jayne

Starry
    • Total posts: 4
    Up

Hi Sylvester,

I believe this was your original post?

Can you tell me how long you have been in business for, where you are located and what areas you geographical area you supply?

Also as Jane[FS Concierge] stated:
    To help us get to know you better, we’d love it if you’d fill in your profile in ‘Control panel’, including details of where you’re based.”
    It would make it a lot easier for others to contact you:)

Thanks,

4N_Man
    • Total posts: 122
    Up

Hi, some would say the future of business is heading my way! -see my link. Enjoy the forum and try to get to know people rather than pitch to them – they’ll just switch off so you end up wasting your time and burning bridges. Treat them like nice friendly humans you want to get to know and see what happens. Cheers mate,

24479#deleted
    • Total posts: 33
    Up
    4N_Man, post: 78571 wrote:
    Hi, some would say the future of business is heading my way! -see my link. Enjoy the forum and try to get to know people rather than pitch to them – they’ll just switch off so you end up wasting your time and burning bridges. Treat them like nice friendly humans you want to get to know and see what happens. Cheers mate,

Hi again all,

My sincere apologies if my last post sounded like a pitch, as with any first business proposal, I wanted to show a certain level of enthusiasm and drive into helping businesses run a smoother and stress free environment.

Thanks for all your warm welcomes, I do hope that being a part of this forum allows us all to benefit from eachothers strengths.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.