Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hello from 1300 hotline

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    KellieHughes
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hello,

Expected to launch in June 2014.

1300 hotline is a business hotline for small business owners. We link our members with consulting firms who can answer their business related concerns.

I am currently signing up consulting firms and partners across all disciplines.

If you provide a service to SME’s please visit the website and send through an enquiry to become a consulting firm or partner.

http://www.1300hotline.com.au

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Hi Kellie,

Welcome to the forums and best of luck with your upcoming venture. It’s not very clear from your intro what service you’re offering but I’m sure it’s good. ;)

If you’d like to set up your signature, please click on “Control Panel” at the top left of this page, then look for “Edit Signature” in the left column.

Dave

Tony Manto
    Participant
    • Total posts: 581
    Up
    KellieHughes, post: 190140 wrote:
    Hello,

Expected to launch in June 2014.

1300 hotline is a business hotline for small business owners. We link our members with consulting firms who can answer their business related concerns.

I am currently signing up consulting firms and partners across all disciplines.

If you provide a service to SME’s please visit the website and send through an enquiry to become a consulting firm or partner.

Hi Kellie, it would help if you had a web page link?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.