Home Forums New here? Share your story Hello from a Microsoft Office template developer

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    shaylab
    • Total posts: 2

Hi there,

I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Shayla and I consider myself a ‘Word Nerd’ or ‘The Word Guru’. I have a passion for Microsoft Word and pushing its limits. Many people don’t realise how powerful this software can be, so that’s where I come in!

I work with graphic designers and direct clients, taking their branding, style guides or old documents, and turning them into working Microsoft Office templates. These templates can include whiz-bang automated wizards to save you time and clicks, and custom ribbons with buttons to speed up formatting and stay on brand.

It’s easy for documents to become unwieldy and untidy. I also offer document formatting services, from everything ranging between one page, to complicated documents like annual reports, tenders, and proposals.

I’m excited to be a part of this community. I’ve joined this forum to offer my services and skills, grow my network connections and soak up all the brilliant advice I can.

Please feel free to visit my site http://www.thewordguru.com.au and get in touch for more information. I look forward to networking with many of you.

Thanks,
    Shayla

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,465

Hi Shayla, and welcome,

It’s great to have you here, and I hope you enjoy being part of our community.

Thanks for joining us!
    Jayne

shaylab
    • Total posts: 2

Thanks Jayne!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.