Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hello! from a New Member

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Adrian Rodriguez
    • Total posts: 10
    Up
    ::

Good day Everyone!

First off, I would like to thank you all for giving us the opportunity to be a part of this community.

I am with Business-online, a full-service Business Process Outsourcing provider. We are registered under the Australian Securities and Investements Commission (ASIC), and we are here to provide solutions to Australian Small and Medium Scale Enterprises (SMEs) like us.

Also, we are looking for Australian SMEs that would be willing to partner with us. We provide Data Entry / Bookeeping, Customer Service, Telemarketing, Web and Applications Development, and other processes that do not need to be done in-house. So basically, we offer what other BPO companies offer, but our services are scalable: we can provide you with one seat up to 50 or more, we accept half-time campaigns (4 hours / day), or any other arrangements that we can come up with, and of course, our pricing is not as steep as most – our target partners are SMEs who would like to get their start with outsourcing.

We are bridging the gap with traditional Outsourcing process. Some look into home-based workers, while others who have a much bigger budget go into full-scale BPOs. We, however, can provide you with your own dedicated Staff, with a dedicated Office, complete with security and redundancy measures that can make sure your work is done.

Please feel free to contact me, I will be more than happy to answer your questions.

I am looking forward to contributing to this community.

Sincerely,

Adrian Rodriguez
    Business-online Outsourcing Solutions Pty Ltd

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    ::

Hi Adrian, and welcome :)

I hope you enjoy being part of the community here.

Nice to meet you,
    Jayne

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.