Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hello from a new soloer – The Sizzle Store

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    The Sizzle Store
    • Total posts: 6
    Up
    ::

Hello everyone

I just registered today and it is great to say Hello to all. I am sure you will all welcome me and also I will learn so much from experts on this forum. I hope I will be of great help to any one about the the stuff I have a bit knowledge about and I will try my level best to give as accurate knowledge as I can.

The Sizzle Store is about selling sports clothing (cycling suit, sports uniforms, Martial arts uniforms, body building gloves and belts, boxing gloves and mitts and much more), Leather goods (gloves, jackets, long coats and suits), work uniforms, Men and women T shirts, polo shirts, sweat jackets, ladies shoes and bags, children dresses and much more.

The website is http://www.thesizzlestore.com. The store is already launched and any one can shop, but there are hundreds to products to be uploaded (hundreds are already uploaded).

Once again, glad to join you guys.

Tarique Memon

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi there Sizzle Store,

Welcome to Flying Solo, and thanks for introducing your business to us.

Next time you pop in, we’d love it if you could tell us your first name – we’re all very friendly around here, and it helps us give you a more personal welcome.

Nice to meet you!
    Jayne

Wordsmith
    • Total posts: 194
    Up

Welcome to Flying Solo!
    Great website. Was just thinking a good social media strategy would really boost sales. The way you can target promoted posts these days … Some food for thought!

The Sizzle Store
    Up
    FS Concierge, post: 191234 wrote:
    Hi there Sizzle Store,

Welcome to Flying Solo, and thanks for introducing your business to us.

Next time you pop in, we’d love it if you could tell us your first name – we’re all very friendly around here, and it helps us give you a more personal welcome.

Nice to meet you!
    Jayne

Hi Jayne

My first name is Tarique. Sorry I did not mention in the first place. My bad. I have updated the intro page as well.

thanks for mentioning this though. I liked your boldness. hehe

Regards

Tarique Memon

The Sizzle Store
    Up
    Wordsmith, post: 191284 wrote:
    Welcome to Flying Solo!
    Great website. Was just thinking a good social media strategy would really boost sales. The way you can target promoted posts these days … Some food for thought!

Hello Smith

Yes you are right. I am constantly working on this. I have created a facebook page “the sizzle store”, also in the process of creating a facebook store.

I am spreading the facebook and twitter words via website as I am updating the new products.

I appreciate your advise and yes, I have digested the food a bit. lol

Regards

Tarique

MissSassy
    • Total posts: 1,255
    Up

Hi Tarique and welcome

Flying Solo is filled with wonderful business owners, I hope you enjoy the forums

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.