Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hello from a new Soloist

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    gina.imc2
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi Everyone,

My name is Gina and about a few months ago, I found to the courage to leave my job and strike out on my own. I am a marketing communications consultant. The name of my business is IMC2 (IMC squared). It’s amazing how few places actually let you superscript the 2!

Ironically, my logo has wings on it and my tag line is “Simple marketing solutions to make your business fly!” all this was developed before I discovered Flying Solo.

My aim is to work with SME’s who are currently struggling with or do not have a marketing strategy. Marketing doesn’t have to be expensive and it doesn’t have to be complex. Simple strategies executed cost effectively can yield a big return.

Our services include: simple marketing, event management, brand management, email marketing, public relations management, copy writing and editing and corporate communications.

I am really impressed with the camaraderie on this site and I hope I can participate and be of assistance in any way I can.

I look forward to speaking to many of you in the future.

Have a great weekend!
    Cheers, Gina

Life Coach
    • Total posts: 17
    Up

Welcome Gina,

I’m new as well, good to see an active forum(s) happening. Best of luck flying solo.
    Be good to yourself, David

donnafrithdesign
    • Total posts: 101
    Up

Hi Gina, welcome!

Your business sounds like good fun, congrats on taking the leap (good thing you’ve got wings ;)) Do you have a website we can check out?

All the best :)
    Donna

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Gina!

Welcome to Flying Solo!

You are our second, Queensland-based, copywriting Gina, so you’ll have to make sure you say g’day to the other one!

Good luck with your new venture!
    Jayne

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.