Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hello from Alex

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Alex K
    • Total posts: 4
    Up
    ::

Hello to all Flying Soloists

Alex here from Adelaide, South Australia. Looking to work and progress through Daniel Priestley’s Key Person of Influence as I build another business delivering a Software as a Service.

Have used the platform over the last decade since it was just a simple to-do and goal setting platform and since it has evolved into a behemoth that will easily help coaches, authors, trainers, entrepreneurs and industry experts double productivity easily and reap the sweet benefits.

Look forward to meeting and if I’m able to assist, sharing some helpful insights.

Alex

kangaroojosh
    • Total posts: 64
    Up

Welcome onboard Alex!
    SaS is huge in todays business world and has great potential.
    wishing you good luck with your venture flying solo..

regards
    Josh

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Alex, and thanks for joining Flying Solo.

I hope you enjoy your time with KPI, and that it is a great launchpad for your new venture.

Best of luck,
    Jayne

Alex K
    Up

Hey Josh

1. Thanks for the welcome. Am new to a lot of this.
    Applying new thoughts gradually to also market our little rural village b&b in Borneo. (tandarasonresorttambunan.com) It’s in Sabah where there is a couple of WW2 Australian War Memorials which gets yearly visits from Australian families.

2. There’s so much useful information here it really reminds me when I spent time collaborating with a lot of coaches in the inception of the ‘modern’ coaching industry back in 1997, 1998. That’s how the industry grew – from coaches globally sharing and collaborating.

3. There feels like a temptation to also watch the time spent here – balancing sharing and reading – and remind myself to focus on work action tasks – similarly the platform has a webpage blocking feature to keep me focused.

Very much a newbie who has read a lot and now to apply the knowledge and market.

Will probably be looking for some posts how to balance time here in this community while focusing on work too. Because this place looks awesome already.

Onwards and regards to all.

Alex

(photo I took of Col William Light in Adelaide)
    [ATTACH=full]949[/ATTACH]

Alex K
    Up

Thank you too Jayne.

Regards

Alex

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

My pleasure, and thanks for your lovely feedback about Flying Solo too :)

Alex K
    Up

Hey Jayne,

I’ve also been making lots of changes to my health being more aware of sustaining good health.

Not anywhere near perfect but regular on Alkaline water, Ginger, Garlic, VCO, ACV. They’ve always been fantastic in staying healthier and also recovering very fast from the cold and coughs if and when they ever do get brought home. Starting to juice a little more – have been a heavy meat and potatoes and Malaysian noodles, Nasi Lemak type of guy – I regularly go to a secret little Student Cafe here in Adelaide where there is a sweet, elderly Indonesian couple who make the best closest authentic charcoal bbq Satays and other dishes – have I said too much!

Exercise – now that’s a regular challenge to take up as a habit!

Thanks for the welcome.

Alex

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.