Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hello from Anne

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    bbanne
    • Total posts: 21
    Up
    ::

Hi. My name is Anne from Clever Streak and I am a writer. I do ghost writing and ghost blogging for people who don’t have the time to write their own.

I am also putting together an online mag called Cherry Mag. It is for women who want to live their lives fully. It is only new and still taking shape but has been received very well. I am always looking for articles to be included so if intelligent women are your target market then contact me.

I am looking forward to reading through all the posts and getting to know you.

Anne

MissieK
    • Total posts: 234
    Up

Hi Anne,

It’s great to see you here :)

Melissa

radharc
    • Total posts: 14
    Up
    bbanne, post: 5996 wrote:
    Hi. My name is Anne from Clever Streak and I am a writer. I do ghost writing and ghost blogging for people who don’t have the time to write their own.

Welcome Anne. Good to see you on here.

Tell me would you take on semi-technical ghost blogging.

bbanne
    Up

Hi Gary,

Semi-technical? Yes, depending on what the topic is and if I thought I could do it justice.

(Wow, I just had a look at your website. I love your use of colour. Brilliant!)

RPL
    • Total posts: 28
    Up

Hi Anne,
    and welcome to the forum ! :)

I loved browsing through [URL=”http://http://cherrymag.com.au/wordpress/”%5DCherry Mag[/URL] and enjoyed that fresh look feel on your site. Great articles and some very good insights for me. :)

And then I checked out Clever Streak, and congrats – you have tapped into the smart end of netbusiness with your ghost blogging, and I would love to talk to you about that sometime. I know that great writing starts with solid research on topic knowledge – I can see you are good with that.

Nice chatting with you,
    Richard

bbanne
    Up

Wow, thank you for those comments, Richard. I love playing with Cherry Mag. It is brand new and the site is still being set up but the feel is there. It will be fun and will let me showcase the knowledge and skills of lots of others in smaller businesses that often are overlooked.

Clever Streak gives me an excuse to write on all sorts of topics. It is my justification for flinging words across the net!

Lucki
    • Total posts: 147
    Up

hi Anne,

Welcome aboard.

Cherry mag certainly covered a lot of issues and therefore something for everyone.

Wish you all the best.

Lucki

Renee Barber
    • Total posts: 360
    Up

Welcome Anne! I love the idea and name of Cherry Mag (sweet, but a bit tart? *smile*). Since an online/print magazine is on my ‘to do’ list, I’ll definitely have to look around at some stage.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.