Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hello From Aussie Depot!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    AussieDepot
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

We are a new business, which will be launching online in about 10 weeks (End of June).

Our aim is to become one of Australia’s largest online retailers. We aim to stock approximately 25,000 items upon completion of our online department store. We will be stocking everything from Gift ideas and Homewares, through to Appliance and Automotive items.

As we are still in the process of building our website, we are always on the look out for new wholesalers and suppliers who might be interested in supplying their products to us. Please feel free to comment with a website link or details about what you stock. Would love to take a look!

Cat – GLC
    • Total posts: 440
    Up

Sounds great Aussie Depot.

Look forward to the website being up and running.

Keep us updated on the progress.

Cheers

Cat :)

LucasArthur
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,171
    Up
    Cat – GLC, post: 160065 wrote:
    Sounds great Aussie Depot.

Look forward to the website being up and running.

Keep us updated on the progress.

Cheers

Cat :)

I second that motion AussieDepot.. and welcome aboard,, do you prefer to be know as AussieDepot?

Really look forward to seeing your website, as Cat mentioned, cos it sounds like you may be ready to ‘shake up’ the local market a tad?

Are you physically stocking all products? sounds like a large inventory target….. am quite intrigued…

Look forward to hearing more about your developments and your role out.

Cheerio
    Jason

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
    Jodie McLeod
    • Total posts: 345
    Up

Hi there Aussie Depot!

A warm welcome to the Flying Solo forums. as with the others, looking forward to checking out your site. You can actually add your url to your forum signature (just click “control panel” to the left of the grey bar above).

Best of luck in these 10 weeks before take off!

Jodie

AussieDepot
    • Total posts: 3
    Up

Hi Jason,

We will be looking to physically stock most of the small items, our suppliers will stock the rest and send directly out until such time we can acquire a warehouse and stock inventory system that can handle what we have planned for our business & the online retail market. In response to your comment of it sounds like we are ready to shake up the local market a bit, you couldn’t be closer to the truth. To many large discount variety retailers online lack the customer service for their customers, as well as the loyalty bonuses for repeat customers and these are just two of the things we plan on changing within our company!

Aussie Depot is our company name, so yep thats fine to call us that as well! What line of work are you in Jason if you don’t mind me asking?

SimplyReplica, post: 160066 wrote:
    I second that motion AussieDepot.. and welcome aboard,, do you prefer to be know as AussieDepot?

Really look forward to seeing your website, as Cat mentioned, cos it sounds like you may be ready to ‘shake up’ the local market a tad?

Are you physically stocking all products? sounds like a large inventory target….. am quite intrigued…

Look forward to hearing more about your developments and your role out.

Cheerio
    Jason

TheGoldenGoose
    • Total posts: 860
    Up

How exciting!

I’m launching a site 1st July. The deadline is looming all too quickly!

Welcome to the site :)

martin.firth
    • Total posts: 259
    Up

Hey Aussie Depot,

I’d love to see your website progress, and would be more than happy to provide both technical and design advice.

Good luck!

Martin

JoshG
    • Total posts: 110
    Up
    AussieDepot, post: 160060 wrote:
    We will be stocking everything from Gift ideas and Homewares, through to Appliance and Automotive items.

Good luck; I can’t wait to see how you go! I did some internet marketing work for a big automotive part retailer in the US and they’re having some amazing success so I’ve been wondering how a similar store would go here in Australia.

47231#deleted
    • Total posts: 26
    Up

Sounds exciting, look forward to seeing it all once you are up and running!

Aaron
    http://www.printingwholesale.com.au

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.