Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hello from Balmain Credit Solutions

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Jim Katsiouras
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

Hi guys,

My name’s Jim Katsiouras and I’m a new member of Flying Solo.

I own and operate Balmain Credit Solutions, a small business with big dreams. We have 2 main focuses at the moment:

1: Credit Repair – helping those with an impaired credit file have the defaults removed so they can move forward with their lives

2: Consultation with Businesses who are struggling with their Accounts Receivable. We’ll review your ledgers – consider the age of your debts, customer base and set in processes to assist in getting your customers to pay (and retain them). I’ll even offer training of your staff in Professional Collection techniques

I’ve been in the Finance Industry for over 18 years and look forward to the challenge. My background is in Collections, but have been involved in leading teams, legal departments, L&D & Client Management – and now I do it all at once!

This is just the start – it will be a case of “watch this space” and being on my own, the usual “doubts” are there but if you have some advice, I’m a willing listener.

My website is http://www.balmaincreditsolutions.com.au and happy to hear from all of you.

Regards
    Jim

Go Virtual Office Support
    • Total posts: 16
    Up

Hi Jim

You wouldnt be human if you didnt have doubts :)

Personally I have them frequently, but have recently joined a couple of industry groups so I have people to ‘bounce’ off. It has helped immensely.

I just remind myself that the alternative is employment, which I know I hate.

:)

Jim Katsiouras
    Up

Thanks Nicole – appreciate the response

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Jim,

Welcome to Flying Solo, and thanks for joining in the fun!

I hope you love every moment of being your own boss. It certainly sounds like you’ve got an industry background that will help you along.

Good luck with everything.

Jayne

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

Hi Jim,

Welcome to the forum.

Steve

TheGoldenGoose
    • Total posts: 860
    Up

Hi Jim!

Welcome to the forum.

Im fairly certain every business owner has had doubts at one time or another. Learning to overcome them, or work out how to come to grips with what you are most afraid of will help you in your success.

Sometimes our inner fear wants to protect us when there is nothing to protect us from – only ourselves!

Will be watching this space, all the best!

Lawyer-Matthew-1
    • Total posts: 29
    Up

Hi Jim

Good luck with your new business.

I am more than happy to help you with any legal questions you may have.

Jim Katsiouras
    Up

Thanks Matthew, you may come in handy!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.