Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hello from BLC Hosting Soultions

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    BLCHostingSoultions
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Hi,

I’d like to introduce myself, I’m a 21 year old male from Queensland that is currently in the process of starting up my own hosting company I believe Australia is missing one key thing with the hosting market and that is “Affordablilty & Service” both of which my company is going to exceed!.

My company will focus on small to medium business all around Australia that are currently paying ridiculous prices for simple hosting. I’m currently in the last process of updating our website, getting the merchant accounts setup and getting a call center to handle each and every customer with professional service they require.

If you have any questions regarding hosting please email me at [email protected] I will be more than happy to assist you with any questions/answers you may require.

Kind Regards,

Beau Clarke

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Beau,

Nice to meet you :)

Thanks for introducing yourself, and good luck with your new venture.

We have quite a few chats about hosting around here, so I’m sure you’ll find lots of opportunities to contribute.

All the best,
    Jayne

BLCHostingSoultions
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    FS Concierge, post: 190199 wrote:
    Hi Beau,

Nice to meet you :)

Thanks for introducing yourself, and good luck with your new venture.

We have quite a few chats about hosting around here, so I’m sure you’ll find lots of opportunities to contribute.

All the best,
    Jayne

Hi Jayne,

Nice to meet you too, thanks for the reply I look forward to being an active member here and helping out where we can!.

Thanks

Beau

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.