Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hello from Brisbane

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Stuart Ayling
    • Total posts: 19
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone, after getting Flying Solo emails for ages I eventually joined up. Yay! I’ve worked in sales and marketing for about 20 years, and over the last 10 have run my own marketing consulting and sales training business. More recently I’ve created an online club to help small business owners who sell services to attract more clients and increase sales.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Stuart,

Thanks for joining the forum :)

We have a lot of chats about sales and marketing, so I’m sure you’ll have plenty to say.

Looking forward to getting to know you,
    Jayne

RyanMcCausland
    • Total posts: 55
    Up

Welcome fellow Brisbanite!

Stuart Ayling
    Up
    ThatSpreadsheetGuy, post: 162656 wrote:
    Welcome fellow Brisbanite!

Thanks ThatSpreadsheetGuy. I’ve only known one other person doing complex spreadsheet work like you offer. He’s based in Sydney. Read your bio on website and looks like you’ve got a stack of experience.

RyanMcCausland
    • Total posts: 55
    Up
    Stuart Ayling, post: 162668 wrote:
    Thanks ThatSpreadsheetGuy. I’ve only known one other person doing complex spreadsheet work like you offer. He’s based in Sydney. Read your bio on website and looks like you’ve got a stack of experience.

Thanks for taking the time to check out my website Stuart, let me know if I can ever be of assistance.

Julie Janzon
    • Total posts: 40
    Up

Nice to know I’m not the only Qld’er on here ….. welcome and best of luck with your new venture …. always lots of help here.

cheers
    Julie

Stuart Ayling
    Up
    JulieJanzon, post: 162733 wrote:
    Nice to know I’m not the only Qld’er on here ….. welcome and best of luck with your new venture …. always lots of help here.

cheers
    Julie

Thanks Julie. Really like your bio on your website. Gives a good picture of you (and of your ‘boys’).

Mary Gardam
    • Total posts: 192
    Up

Hi Stuart,

Great to see you’ve joined up.

Good luck with your new venture, look forward to reading your contributions on the forum.

Mary

47231#deleted
    • Total posts: 26
    Up

Hi Stuart, welcome!

I would like to have a read of your website when I have a few spare minutes. Looks like we could learn a thing or two…

Stuart Ayling
    Up
    Printing Wholesale, post: 163023 wrote:
    Hi Stuart, welcome!

I would like to have a read of your website when I have a few spare minutes. Looks like we could learn a thing or two…

Thanks Printing Wholesale – interesting to see you’re based in Brisbane too.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.