Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hello from Business For Sale 247 Online Directory

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    StevenBettles
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

Hi, I’m Steven Bettles. I and my small team of merry men (& exceptional women) have created the most advanced Business For Sale Directory seen in Australia to date. Our release date will be the end of January 2014.
    Why is our website so advanced? With our revolutionary technology that sends an SMS immediately when you have an online inquiry for your business listing so you can speak to the potential buyer right there as they are viewing your page. Also, the benefits of having your listing along side those of highly regarded Business Brokerage firms adds massive weight to your listing. There is so much more to talk about, so it would be easier and faster for you to visit our site and take a look for yourself once it is online, better still pre-register now so you can be informed of the upcoming release date.
    I wish you good fortune in business.
    Regards
    Steven Bettles
    http://www.businessforsale247.com.au

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Hi Steven,

Welcome to Flying Solo and best of luck with the new venture!

I look forward to seeing you around the forums. :)

Dave

StevenBettles
    • Total posts: 3
    Up

Thanks Dave.

How do you suggest I learn about this site in the fastest possible way?

A friend suggested I join for networking purposes.

Thanks
    Steven Bettles

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Steven,

I’ll answer that for Dave as he’s offline for a few days.

The best way is to do exactly what you’re doing – reading through existing threads and contributing to the conversation where you can.

In addition, it’s a great idea to have a quick read through our forum guidelines and tips for newbies so that you start to get a bit of an idea about the culture around here.

Most of all, just treat being here much the same way that you’d treat being at a networking event in the real world, and be laid back, friendly and helpful.

I hope that helps and please feel free to ask questions anytime, but I’m sure that before you know it you’ll feel right at home here.

Jayne

No Broker
    • Total posts: 18
    Up

Hi Steven,

Congratulations on your new Business venture, i am looking forward to hearing more about your business as i am in the same field as you.

Best of luck !

Joe.

perthchampagneclub.com
    • Total posts: 12
    Up

I have subscribed to your mailing list via your website, look forward to seeing the final product when you launch!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.