Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hello from Cate Richards, Leverage System

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Cate R
    • Total posts: 6
    Up
    ::

Hi Solo-ists,

I’ve been part of the Flying Solo since 2007 but this is my first excursion into the fabulous world of forums. I’ve had an often rocky road in business so I’d be delighted to help anyone with advice or referrals to other mentors or resources in the areas of on business leverage, brand development, business models, internet marketing, getting started in business and heart centred entrepreneurship.

I have spent the past 6 months developing a new program called Leverage System, which I believe can transform the lives of service professionals, because you learn to use the power of leverage in your business to achieve more with less effort. Leverage is about working once and being paid over and over, the opposite of the “dollars for hours” model.

Leverage System is for you if you are get frustrated with your capped income 1-1 service model. You have a lot to offer the world and want to reach more people and set up new income streams that future proof your business.

Leverage System is in final testing stage, the first paid programs will be launched from July, right now I am offering limited places to Sydney based service professionals as “guinea pigs” for a one day workshop (valued at $595, but no cost to participants on this occasion) on Saturday May 13, 2011 (9.30am – 4.30pm) at Milsons Point.

Please see this link to see if it would work for you – I’d be thrilled to hear from you and we can discuss if this is right for you at this stage.

http://www.leveragesystem.com/workshop.html

I love being a solo-ist, I hope I can contribute a lot of hard earned lessons to the community.

Cate Richards – Head Leverager, Leverage System
    The Fast Track to Money and Freedom
    http://www.leveragesystem.com

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Cate,

Welcome aboard, and thanks for your enthusiasm for the forums :)

Good luck with your test seminar – hope you get some great participants.

Best wishes,
    Jayne

Cate R
    • Total posts: 6
    Up
    FS Concierge, post: 74316 wrote:
    Hi Cate,

Welcome aboard, and thanks for your enthusiasm for the forums :)

Good luck with your test seminar – hope you get some great participants.

Best wishes,
    Jayne

Thanks Jayne, you do a great job here!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.