Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hello from clothing label WND.LND

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Zoe Brown
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi all,

I have finally signed up with flying solo after visiting this site many times!
    My name is Zoe and I have my own clothing label WND.LND, I am currently based in Canberra and produce my garments in Indonesia.
    I have been working on the label since 2013, and currently have 1 stockist Lady Petrova in Melbourne.

I also wanted to generate information about potentially starting a garment production agency but I am not really sure how to. I definitely have the connections and resources to provide manufacturing for small Australian upcoming labels.

Thanks
    Zoe!

http://www.wnd-lnd.com

GlensWebDesign
    • Total posts: 45
    Up

Welcome to the forums!

Love the site. Very nice. Theme is pretty consistent through out. And the product images are really professional.

Tumblr blog…… good choice for a clothing line/store…. images of product and style/fashion is what your customers will be after no doubt!

All the best :)

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Zoe,

It’s nice to meet you – thanks for joining Flying Solo :)

I love the sense of whimsy you bring to your clothes. I hope the business goes from strength to strength.

All the best,
    Jayne

Elizabeth-FE
    • Total posts: 127
    Up
    Zoe Brown, post: 193773 wrote:
    Hi all,

I have finally signed up with flying solo after visiting this site many times!
    My name is Zoe and I have my own clothing label WND.LND, I am currently based in Canberra and produce my garments in Indonesia.
    I have been working on the label since 2013, and currently have 1 stockist Lady Petrova in Melbourne.

I also wanted to generate information about potentially starting a garment production agency but I am not really sure how to. I definitely have the connections and resources to provide manufacturing for small Australian upcoming labels.

Thanks
    Zoe!

http://www.wnd-lnd.com

Hi Zoe,
    Can you contact me directly please. Would love to discuss. I am sure I can help.
    Elizabeth

Hatching_It
    • Total posts: 414
    Up

Love the theme of the website, totally continues from your branding.

Couldn’t help but notice that your ABN is your home page title though, was that deliberate?

Good luck from a fellow Canberran!

Maclean

IncredibleCo
    • Total posts: 406
    Up

Welcome – keen to more know about your business – for no reason other than nosey!

Do you design the clothes too? Great model shots.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.