Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hello from Craznar Consulting

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    craznar
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Hello from a new member of flying solo.

I’m in Brisbane, Queensland – and am just starting out in the world of business after 3 decades of working for other people.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Craznar

Welcome to the gang, and congratulations on taking the leap!

We’d love to know a bit more about you and your business. What do you do?

Happy Easter!
    Jayne

craznar
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

I perform systems and process analysis of a business, or business processes. Having documented these, I provide suggestions and plans to improve these processes including if needed design and deployment of computer based systems.

I’m aiming at the small to medium business located in Brisbane, however I have only just started – so be gentle on the new player.

Currently working on the web site, and some appropriately jazzy but professional things to explain what I do in more detail.

I have been doing this sort of work for large scale business (as an employee) over the last few decades, but recently having been involved in some smaller businesses, I have found that many businesses might have someone to look after their money (an accountant), almost none of the small business area have someone to look after their data, information and processes.

My blog is http://www.craznar.com and my business will be at http://www.craznar.com.au

fiona@vas
    • Total posts: 43
    Up

Sounds like a great opportunity for small businesses to tap into something that’s not readily available.

Wishing you all the best with the start-up process!

Melinda B
    • Total posts: 349
    Up

Hi Crazner and welcome! Your business sounds fascinating, best of luck as you strike out as a soloist!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.