Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hello from Crepe Cart!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    nikmaricic
    • Total posts: 22
    Up
    ::

Hi guys,

I joined a couple of days ago. I’ve been running a few different businesses over the past 6-7 years. My latest was Crepe Cart Best Crepe in Sydney. I turned my crepe shop into a fully operational shopfront after having been at the markets for a year to test the market.

I’ve since moved into a Business Consultancy role for small business. I figured that what I enjoyed most was ensuring the success of someones business dream. I loved the feeling of successfully transitioning from a market stall to a shop front. I want other people to have this same feeling, and to succeed with their business goals and their vision.

I’ve experienced the ups and downs, the success and the “you learn from” experiences that business has to offer over the last 7 years. I’m now going down the path of ensuring I can help others avoid pitfalls and ensure they have the right framework in place to succeed.

I look forward to contributing as much as I can to the group, and no doubt learning from many of your experiences too! Glad to be part of the crew! :)

ThexArm
    • Total posts: 253
    Up

Hi Nik,

Welcome to FS. I am sure you will have a lot to contribute to the community. Most of us start at the same place with same hopes and fears.

Looking forward to reading your answers and good luck with your consultancy business.

Is there any niche your are targeting? Or any particular area of expertise that you are focusing on?

nikmaricic
    • Total posts: 22
    Up

Hi ThexArm,

Thanks for the welcome!

My niche isn’t industry specific. I am looking at helping and supporting the small local business with big dreams; the business with big dreams but without the know-how of how to achieve those dreams. Thats where my experience stems from, and I really enjoy seeing success stories.

Tracey G
    • Total posts: 78
    Up

Hi Nik and welcome :)

All the best for your consultancy business. It sounds like a good next step after your business experiences. It will be great to get your insight, and maybe some of the success stories that you’ve been fortunate to observe and be part of.

Cheers,
    Tracey

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Nik,

It’s great to meet you, and wonderful to see you getting in amongst the forums so soon in your membership here.

Looking forward to getting to know you,
    Jayne

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.