Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hello from Di Bella Eco Shine

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Di Bella Eco Shine
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hey Guys,

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Christopher Di Bella and i am the founder of Di Bella Eco Shine. We are an Australian distributor for Freedom Waterless Car Wash products and a Brisbane Based Auto Detailer.

So if you are looking for a fantastic waterless eco friendly product for your car, give us a shout.

Getting back to it, I would like to say hi and it is fantastic to see such a great community with such dedicated contributors with such a wealth of knowledge. I am glad to be apart of it.

akagrp
    • Total posts: 315
    Up

Hello Chris

Welcome to Flying Solo I am sure you will be a great contributor and in return will gain from the interaction of the group

Love to see people embracing a more Ethical/Eco way of business even if profit margins are not as high as traditional ones. Keep up the drive for a eco friendly society

Best wishes

Jodie McLeod
    • Total posts: 345
    Up

Hi Christopher,

Likewise glad you are now a part of it!

Love the product concept – Conserving water AND good for the environment – it’s a win win :)

A few tips – you can create a signature by clicking “control panel” in the grey bar locate top left of this page, and please check out our forum guidelines when you get a chance.

See you ’round!

Jodie

Warren Cottis
    Participant
    • Total posts: 807
    Up

Hi Christopher

Here’s your door opening further :)

I have always genuinely wondered how you can have a waterless car wash

Over to you…

tonyk
    • Total posts: 1,430
    Up

Welcome to the forums, Christopher. I look forward to you being a valuable contributor to this site.

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

Hi Christopher.

Welcome to the forum,
    Like Warren I have also wondered how its possible to wash without water.

Steve

AGMBris
    • Total posts: 319
    Up

Hi Christopher,

Welcome – hope all goes well. Look fwd to discussing business issues with you.

Do you have any videos on the process of waterless washing? Keen to get an “eye-dea” so to speak of the whole process.

TheGoldenGoose
    • Total posts: 860
    Up

Oh hi there Chris!

Welcome to the forum… :)

UK Graphic
    • Total posts: 10
    Up

Hey Chris,

Welcome aboard. Probably no relationship but I do love Di Bella Coffee definitely my favourite, and also a Brisbane business (albeit a very large one).

I’ve never purchased any waterless car washing products before, buts it’s definitely one of those very interesting businesses!

Look forward to seeing you around

michnichols
    • Total posts: 236
    Up

Hi Chris,

Love the idea of waterless, not sure what it means too. I used to love washing the car when growing up, my son doesn’t feel the same way.

Look forward to seeing you around the forum.

Michelle

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.