Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hello from eGroup

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    tom@egroup
    • Total posts: 50
    Up
    ::

Hi Fellow Dreamers, Believers and Business Fanatics,

As a dreamer I have always had huge aspirations, not very often though does the vehicle come along that can deliver all your dreams in one clean hit. Starting a business was the best thing I ever did.

I founded eGroup in January this year and have witnessed the most extraordinary growth. I also experienced first hand the value of knowledge, expertise and advise which led me to bring in a partner to the business. Introducing Nathan, Director at eGroup Creative. I now have staff and a range of suppliers who believe in what I am trying to achieve and are all pushing towards that one common goal. Our goal, to unite the web, to expand horizons.

eGroup is a multi-faceted business;
    eGroup Creative is our main baby, it is our digital agency. eGroup Creative help businesses mark out their territory online and then implement the necessary strategies and processes to drive customers and growth. Our focus is on innovation, creativity, points of difference and return on investment.
    – eGroup Tech is our newest venture. eGroup Tech sells computer and computer related accessories, digital cameras, printers and accessories, security systems, POS systems and software online.

Why have we gone down the path of two seemingly separate ideas? Because we practice what we preach. We believe in the power of the web so much we put our money where our mouth is and have our own eCommerce site to try out new ideas and marketing initiative to give our customers the upper hand. Nothing like alpha and beta testing on your own business.

We believe in uniting business and customers online and expanding horizons, our tools allow our clients to do that. From responsive web sites, to clever marketing solutions to drive them, to interactive social media widgets to engage your client, to your computer system, your software, your printer and your business security, everything is managed through eGroup – better support, better price, better deal!

I stumbled across Flying Solo last week and after reading through many articles found it offered me so much, even though I am not a soloist. Any business owner, no matter the size can learn something from someone, hopefully I will be able someone out in return for all I have already learnt from this resource.

I really look forward to becoming a part of this forum. Cheers to the person who came up with the idea.

Thanks
    Tom Lacey
    Managing Director – eGroup Creative

TheGoldenGoose
    • Total posts: 860
    Up

You had me at “fellow dreamers”! ;)

Welcome to Flying Solo Tom, love your intro

“Nothing like alpha and beta testing on your own business” – this is extremely true, particularly in our industry – practising what you preach is imperative to survival.

Looking forward to getting to know you and your team. :)

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

Hi Tom,

Welcome to the forum.

Steve

Tracey G
    • Total posts: 78
    Up

Hi Tom, it’s great that you found the Flying Solo forum, and I’m glad to hear that alpha and beta testing your business is working well for you. I’m going through a similar process myself right now.

EMT Australia
    • Total posts: 91
    Up

Welcome to Flying Solo Tom.

I’m sure you will find the group to be a valuable asset for feedback and advice.
    Lets not forget the friendly atmosphere here too.

Wish you the best with your business and hope your a success.

tonyk
    • Total posts: 1,430
    Up

Welcome to the forums Tom. I hope your enjoy your time on here and your venture proves to be a fruitful one.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.