Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hello from Geelong Fireworks

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ozbiz
    • Total posts: 6
    Up
    ::

Hi Everyone
    Stumbled across the site, not sure how, but spent ages on the Forum, thinking…..this happens to OTHER PEOPLE as well :)

Looks like a really supportive group, as a sole trader, it can get a bit lonely out there so, good to have sounding board, so I joined (and paid!).

Hope to be able to contribute in the future.

Cheers
    Steve

LucasArthur
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,171
    Up

G’Day Steve

Welcome, yeah its a pretty cool place to drop a cuppa coffee at and chat for a bit or learn or read or ask questions or just get to know some locals…

Mate, why dont you drop into the control panel and add your web site so we can learn a bit more about your biz? if your username is anything to go by, i reckon a few peeps may be inquisitive! Its in the grey bar at the top of the forum pages, then you will see the edit signature in the left panel..

Look forward to seeing you around.

Cheers
    Jason ;)

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
    Lucinda Lions
    • Total posts: 104
    Up

Hi Steve

Welcome to Flying Solo! There’s a lot to see and do here, and you’re right, it’s a great loneliness-buster for sole traders!

As well as the forums, you can connect with us through social media channels such as Facebook and twitter. As you may know, we publish useful content daily, and as a premium member you have access to stacks of resources. You’re going to be busy! :-)

Geelong Fireworks, eh? So, someone has to ask, has your year started with a bang? Sorry! ;-)

Lucinda :-)

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up

Welcome!

I, like Steve would like to learn more… I have not seen a Fireworks business on here!

Cheers,

Matt

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.