Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hello from InRealm Marketing!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    inrealm
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Hey guys

My name is Jarrod, and I represent InRealm Marketing under Luke Boman at Robina, Gold Coast.
    InRealm is a new age Gold Coast marketing service for small and medium sized businesses (SME’s), providing corporate level expertise and resources for business growth.
    InRealm was started up just a few months ago under Luke Boman, who has excellent industry experience from large corporations to other small business marketing service providers. I am a second year University student doing work experience for Luke, and mainly looking after our business identity online, as well as helping out with our client management programs.
    I’m really excited to have found this forum, and looks like there are some pretty interesting entrepenuers on here. Look forward to hearing some great chat!

-Jarrod

Leisa D
    • Total posts: 563
    Up

Hi Jarrod, and welcome – Flying Solo is definitely the number 1 forum for small business owners.

[Former] FS Concierge
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Jarrod

Welcome aboard. Sounds like a fun job you have there, and good experience while you complete your studies.

Hope you enjoy yourself! Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions about anything,

Best
    Jayne

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.