Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hello from J.A.K.E. Creations

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    J.A.K.E. Creations
    • Total posts: 6
    Up
    ::

Hello everyone,
    I have been looking through the flying solo website for several weeks now and have found the information on this site so very helpful.
    I am currently on my third round of maternity leave and I have decided to take the next steps into turning a passion into a small home based business so that I am able to spend more time with my three beautiful girls.
    I would love any advice from any successful home business owners on how to start successfully on a budget.
    Cheers,
    Jennifer

Past-Member
    • Total posts: 1,815
    Up

Welcome to FS Jennifer. There is loads of information on this site for you to read – go to the home page of articles and search through there also. Plus, I really recommend you purchase the Flying Solo book http://www.flyingsolo.com.au/book A great read before you commit to anything as well as a guide for when in business.

PS I have nothing to do with the book – I just recommend it as it’s a great resource.

Peter – FS Administrator
    • Total posts: 1,889
    Up

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks so much for joining and very glad you’ve found it useful around here. If
    you’ve after the advice and support of a great bunch of business owners then you’re at the right place :)

And Karen – thanks so much for your kind mention of the book. I may be biased but I happen to think it’s a great starting point too ;)

Love your work!
    Peter

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.