Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Hello from Kinetic! – new social network smartphone app

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to introduce myself to the Flying Solo community. I’m an ex-accountant who had a mid-life crisis and went into developing a smartphone app that I had in mind, which I released just a few weeks ago. There are specific details in the appstore so I won’t go on about it here, but basically it’s a free social networking app available to Iphone and Android, designed to connect friends to each other easily and efficiently. It helps with making plans on the spot really quickly and can be used for hundreds of different situations and can be catered to anyone’s personality.

As it grows and evolves I can see business applications used for it as well as basically my app is a way to broadcast to your friends.

Have a look if you have the chance, the appstore links are at: http://www.kinetic-app.com or you can search ‘Kinetic!’ on your smartphones appstore. Give it a good rating if possible too! :) A new chat system will be available as well in the next few days so that should be exciting.

Looking forward to participating on the forums.

Thanks!

Anonymous
    Up

Hi Eric,

Congratulations on reaching that milestone with your new business.

It must be a great feeling to see your baby up and running at last.

I hope it goes brilliantly for you,
    Jayne

Anonymous
    Up

Hi Jayne,

Thanks for the encouragement!

Haha yes, I’ve always heard the expression of a business/product being someone’s baby, but once I started testing the app and seeing it form, I felt strong paternal feelings and felt it first hand. It’s a great and exciting feeling.

Thanks
    Eric

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.